From the 1st of January 2017 KDAC members can fish Atkinson tarn and the other club waters.
Membership for the year will be £40 for seniors (over 16's) £30 for disabled anglers (blue badge number must be given), and £20 for under 16's, available from Carlson's fishing tackle, Kirkland, Kendal or via post.
Day tickets are available as well for Atkinson's Tarn. Adults are £8 for two rods and under 16's £5 for two rods, only available from Carlson's fishing tackle. (Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm)
DAY TICKETS ARE NOT SOLD ON THE BANK!!!
ATKINSON'S TARN RULES
• ALL ANGLERS MUST HAVE A VALID E.A ROD LICENCE.
• TWO RODS MAY ONLY BE USED AT ANY TIME.
• BARBLESS HOOKS ONLY.
• NO KEEPNETS, UNLESS PERMISSION IS GIVEN BY THE COMMITTEE OR IN AN ORGANISED MATCH.
• UNHOOKING MATS MUST BE USED AT ALL TIMES.
• NO FIRES, RADIOS OR BBQ’S ARE TO BE USED ON THE FISHERY.
• NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS.
• NO FISH ARE TO BE TAKEN FROM OR INTRODUCED TO THE WATER.
• NO BAIT BOATS ARE ALLOWED
NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED
NO BRAIDED MAIN LINES
NO SPINNING OR LURES TO BE USED
#-Night fishing is allowed at Atkinson’s Tarm but is reserved for members only.
When night fishing you must book on with the secretary- Dave Nemeth 07791195133 or via email.
Failure to comply with the fishery rules you will asked to stop fishing and to leave the fishery!